Machine Safety Glass
Ron’s CNC’s commitment to its customers means that any companies with whom we partner must have the same commitment to excellence. When it comes to safety glass, we only partner with Ballistic Vision Safety Glass, formerly named Mach Safety Glass. Not only do you get excellence in terms of the products and services they provide, but because you are our customer, you get the best rates possible that we have negotiated on your behalf.
Ballistic Vision Safety Glass
Ballistic Vision Safety Glass is the industry’s leading manufacturer of ballistic quality, bullet-proof glass for guarding in the machine tool and heavy equipment industry. Their patented resin bonds glass and Lexan together at a molecular level to give you the best of both worlds – extreme clarity with unsurpassed strength. They provide safety glass for all types of machines including Mori Seiki, Okuma, Makino, Toyoda, Mazak, Haas, Daewoo, Robodrill, etc.
- Patented glass products exceeds all machine tool glass standards – the strongest safety glass in the industry
- Protects the operator even in the event of a catastrophic impact
- No more machine down-time due to inferior/broken glass
- No more foggy, imbrittled or discolored glass. The glass remains clear for years to come, not weeks
- Huge savings compared to overpriced, inferior, weaker OEM glass. Savings of 50-70% are common
- Thicknesses available from .288″ – 1.385″ thick. Custom configurations are also available
- “Retro-fit” kits available for older machines
- 100% American made in Minnesota